Co-creation and Collaboration
Warwick CG @ SMS Annual Conference - Strategy in a Disruptive World (Virtual)
Time & Location
About the Event
CV19 has impacted all organizations around the world and changed the rules of the game across sectors such as business, education, health care and government. For example, virtual meetings and projects are now the norm yet what remains unclear is the impact to productivity, performance, creativity and innovation across formal and especially informal intellectual capital networks.
In this "strategy hackathon", virtual teams will tackle a strategic challenge around how to design and implement a real-life intellectual capital network to be resilient under VUCA conditions and the role of emerging technologies.
More specifically, participants will be assembled into teams from various universities and companies and then tackle the strategic challenge of designing and launching a new community for the Strategic Management Society in the era of CV19, including harnessing emerging technologies to accelerate high quality collaboration.
The high level benefits/flow includes:
- assembling/networking with (cognitively diverse) teams;
- briefing overview of problem/challenge (ie, designing and launching a next generation DBA/exec PhD community for the Strategic Management Society);
- edu/training on cutting edge strategy practices, processes and collaboration tools (ie, Miro, social impact strategy analysis);
- present recommendations to a panel of judges (ie, reps from SMS, Warwick Business School, DBA.network and other DBA programs from around the world);
- shape SMS decision making towards launching global community;